Pages

▼

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MY WISHLIST



As you can see I'm lusting after a lot these days!! My favorite is the blue sequined jacket by Diane von Furstenberg, which happens to be the most expensive!!  I would never spend that much money on a jacket.  Would you? 

I also love that heart cut out in that Asos dress!  Super cute!  
Nasty Gal definitely has a lot of great stand out pieces!  
And I can always count on Forever 21 for great stuff!!

What do you girls think about my wishlist?  Eyeing anything??

14 comments:

  1. adorable picks!
    however, i seriously need to be on a shopping ban. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I love that sequined jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nasty Girl clothes: gorgeous stuff. I don't think I could ever spend too much on one piece of clothing though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore lace top and denim shorts<3

    XX
    http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Love the jacket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nasty gal has amazing clothes! and of course the dvf sequined jacket is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jacket is really nice! It would really suit you.
    And I actually have a simmilair dress with a heart cut out at the back from New Look :-)
    xoxo Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that sequin jacket. How fabulous is that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice wishlist, I love the asos dress and the lace top is my favorite!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ANYTHING with cut outs.. dresses, tunics, tanks, pants, love love cut outs!!

    Thanks for your comment. I did mention Bloomington =) I am from IN; grew up near Marion and went to school at Purdue. I work in WA and moved here a year ago. I have a 10 month contract, so I spent my two months off with my sweetheart, who goes to school at IU. Now I'm back in WA.
    I haven't really come across many blogs from IN either. Many people don't see it as a "fashionable" place I guess. Kudos to you for finding a community (yay blogs) to share your passion with =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these picks. I havent visited Asos for ages!

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love the forever 21 top and the laced top. great selection

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!