The other day for Easter, I got to wear a complete new outfit from head to toe! That's always fun, right? I had bought this dress and sweater on my birthday. I knew the dress was short, but I didn't remember it being that short when I tried it on in the dressing room.....
I was very cautious getting in and out of the car throughout the day! I am a lady though, and don't try to expose any certain body parts! lol Thankfully nothing traumatizing happened! Have you ever had a outfit malfunction? Any unwanted exposure? I hope not! Sometimes the wind is cruel though!
I also got to wear my new nude peep toe heels!! Can you believe I almost didn't buy them?
I'm so glad I did, because they make me appear way taller then I really am! Although, the first two days I walked in them were pretty exhausting! Walking in gravel, and grass and such is a little challenging! I felt like my legs and feet got a workout though! Oh, the price we pay for beautiful shoes! : P
Thankfully it didn't rain at all on Easter, and it did get a bit warmer then they had predicted, but I still needed my sweater for most of the day.
After church we went out to lunch with my mom, and later on went and saw a movie with my mom and one of my brothers. We saw Arthur, which my husband and I thought was hilarious! It definitely made me laugh!
All in all, it was a lovely day, celebrating what Easter is all about, and getting to spend time with loved ones! As well as, stuffing my face with yummy, bad for you food! :)
dress: wet seal (courtesy EveryWhere)
cardigan: F21
Nude Heels: Candies
dress: wet seal (courtesy EveryWhere)
cardigan: F21
Nude Heels: Candies
First pic is great!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your outfit. It looks so gorgeous on you! LOVE the heels to. It's a very good thing you bought them :) They go so well with the dress. I personally love peep toes in the spring & fall myself. Just bought two pairs of Jessica Simpson peep toes which I love.
ReplyDelete"Have you ever had a outfit malfunction? Any unwanted exposure?"
Sadly Yes. I closed my skirt in the door of a friends car and when I started walking it ripped off me. *blushes* I have bad luck like that LOL. Thankfully only my friends saw me.
Glad to hear you had a Happy Easter. Kara XOXO
Nude pumps are amazing and so hot right now!
ReplyDeleteCheck us out!
KIPITOK
www.kipitok.com
www.kipiblog.com
New outfits are always fun! I love yours, especially the nude heels! I bought a pair recently but had to return them because they killed my feet!
ReplyDeleteI love the dress, I'm all about floral print now, and those shoes make your legs look miles long! I should try this trick as well soon :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a lovely Easter. I had a good, quiet one at home with my family too, taking a little break from studying for the day.
You look precious! I completely understand about a dress's length suddenly shifting between the store and home - it's a fashion mystery! I almost always wear stockings or tights to make me feel more comfortable. Which is why I don't wear dresses all that often, stockings/tights are a trial!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a lovely Easter. My mom keeps talking about the original Arthur, she can't believe it's been remade, but I kind of want to see it!
This is such a gorgeous and perfect Easter outfit. THe white dress looks gorgeous on you and the nude pumps are stunning!
ReplyDeleteI had a slight wardrobe malfunction the other day. My dress kept flying off whire I was on a ride!
That is just like my last dress I posted! The one I made longer. In the dressing room I remember thinking it was longer...I already knew I was going to take out the hem, which I did...but then it was still shorter than I wanted. :/
ReplyDeleteI love that you paired the dress with that cardi. It is perfect.
awsome blog :) you've done really well!
ReplyDeletewould love your support for mine xo www.misskatatny.blogspot.com
I love the idea of pairing the blazer with the floral dress and nude shoes ( which are lovely by the way :D ). You have such a nice blog and I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know:)
ReplyDeleteDora
http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/
You look amazing! Gorgeous dress and heels!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Tasha! You look like a model!! Those shoes also look amazing on you and so stylish!
ReplyDeleteI also sometimes find out that a skirt/ dress is shorter than I thought when I bought it. But I think we are still young enough to wear such skirts :-)
Xoxo Louisa
Lovely outfit and those pumps are the perfect nude for your skin tone!:D
ReplyDelete***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Nude heels are a definite must! Glad you decided to get them :)
ReplyDeleteXXo,
Neekoh
I LOVE the nude heels!! They are great for your legs :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.purchaselevitranorx.com/#6showstopper22.blogspot.com - buy viagra [url=http://www.purchaselevitranorx.com/#4showstopper22.blogspot.com]levitra[/url] levitra
ReplyDeletelevitra