Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Natalie Portman & Baby!

Ok so this is the first time I've seen a picture of Natalie with her baby!  They were out and about doing some shopping!



I just think it's super cute!!  And she looks great after having her baby doesn't she??  Am I too baby obsessed??  I hope not!  Next post will be on fashion!  Promise!

5 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with a little bit of obsessing when you have your own little one on the way :)
    Anyway since it's your blog if you want to talk about things other than fashion that make you happy go right ahead. I look forward to reading your post regardless what the subject is....Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! her baby is super cute!!! and she is always lovely!!! I'm also a little bit baby obsessed... I'm having mine next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Natalie Portman and her baby is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen Natalie and her baby together. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!