Pages

▼

Thursday, March 04, 2010

The Heels Have It

So I was checking out Charlotte Russe's website and I noticed two pairs of heels I sort of like.  They are different from what I would normally get, but I think they would probably go with most outfits.  What do you think?  

These strappy peeped toe high heeled sandals are $36.50


Below: studded cuff platforms $29.99


I like them both, although I probably won't be going shopping until my birthday (which is April 5th!)  So I will have to wait on any purchases.  Least my birthday isn't too far away!  I started thinking about what I want, usually I get new clothes and shoes.  I may just go with that, but I'm also thinking about getting my hair cut and colored professionally for my birthday.  When I cut my hair I always go to a salon, but I haven't gotten my hair professionally colored for a LONG time, so I am seriously thinking about.  Any birthday suggestions??

pictures: www.charlotterusse.com

16 comments:

  1. i really like the first pair!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the strappy sandals! and for a pretty good price too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the studded cuff shoes. They are gorgeous! Ooo, definitely get your hair professionally done: its so much fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the first pair! And of course it's great to be pampered at a hair salon!! Maybe a spa too:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first pair!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really like them actually, haha.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've nominated your for the Sunshine Award. More info on my blog.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. great picks! the first one is my favorite:) such a great price, too!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cardigans!

    Thank you so much for following my blog. I've followed you as well ;)

    http://darlingdeedee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there-an inspirational post with great tips!! Thanks for stopping by too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!