Pages

▼

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

GIVEAWAY RESULTS

Giveaway Results!!!


The $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway results are in!  
Thanks to all the lovely ladies who entered!  It's fun being able to give something away to my dedicated readers!  I know the winner will have so much picking out clothes from Shopbop!
Not sure why when I copy and past it doesn't show the Result number.  
Do you girls know how to do so?

 

Anyway, the lucky winner though was entry #12!!  Which is the fabulous: 
Laura from A La Mode et Plus!!!!
Congratulations! 

It's even more exciting when someone you know, from regularly reading her blog, wins a giveaway your having!  Laura is an amazing blogger, and if you haven't checked out A La Mode et Plus before, you definitely should!!

I will be contacting you here shortly!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS LAURA!!

    damn. wish it was me. okay me TOO. haha!!

    hosting one over at my blog if you want to pop by..

    xo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tasha!! I am so super excited :) And your sweet words really put a smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and shopbop emailed me today with my code! So I am all set :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!