Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Holiday Gift Idea

I saw this adorable little coin purse the other day and had to share it with you!  


photo credit

Not sure how well you can read it in the picture, but this Kate Spade Live Colorfully coin purse says:

cents and nonsense 

I thought that was super cute!  
And priced at $75 this would be a cute holiday gift idea for a 
stylish yet sensible fashionista!


7 comments:

  1. I love the spade earrings. I got them for a friend and she loved them. And they aren't too steep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'll be an amazing gift. I love the quote on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh lovly gift!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, it's so cute!!! especially since that's exactly what i put on my coin purse: cents and nonsense. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!