Pages

▼

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Sunday Style

Check out these lovely ladies! 

Wearing her own collection on November 28th at the British Fashion Awards, can you even tell 
Victoria Beckham had a baby not that long ago?  Let alone, 4, is it now??!!  She looks fabulous! 



Elizabeth Olsen is certainly making a splash these days!  Now she's not just Mary-kate and Ashley's 
younger sister, she's come into her own!  Good for her!  She looks amazing here at the Gotham 
Independent Film Awards!  


Aly Michalka doesn't disappoint either!  In this gorgeous red dress she really stands out at the
Super 8 dvd launch party on November 22nd!  Oh how I miss Hellcats!



Jessica Alba looked fabulous wearing a sleeveless Carolina Herrera dress at the Swarovski 
Elements and Rodeo Drive Lighting Ceremony!


Nicole Richie looks stunning here at the House of Harlow 1960 Pop-up shopping event!


 Which star's look are you loving most?

Pictures found through US Weekly Magazine online


Don't forget to enter the shopbop giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Nicole and Victoria! No doubt!
    Have a great evening!

    xoxo
    Giorgia
    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always really admire Victoria Beckham's style. She always looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Victoria Beckham is just SO chic and I really love Jessica Alba's sweet dress :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly gorgeous ladies! They know how to keep all people on their toes! I must admit I never was a fan of Victoria's beauty but I respect her incredibly for what she's achieved!
    Jessica Alba looks flawless in Carolina Herrera dress!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really loving Aly Michalka's dress!!! I just bought a red dress myself a short while ago. Here's the link if you haven't seen it ((http://theadventuresoftwogirlsinlove.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-outfit.html))

    ....and of course I LOVE Jessica Alba. Though being #2 on my celebrity crush list I'll look at here in whatever he wears ;)

    Hope you had a fun weekend.
    Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!