Tuesday, August 08, 2017

FALL FAVORITES: FOOD OR FASHION


Fall weather is just around the corner and you know what that means.... Time to bring out those blazers, your favorite chunky knit sweater, and a scarf or two.  It's about time to bring on the stylish, yet cozy layers.


It seems most people enjoy fall.  Not too hot, not too cold, just right.  Plus you get to indulge in everything pumpkin.  Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bread..... Pumpkin everything. 



  Even those that say they can't stand when pumpkin flavor hits the stores, are secretly eating pumpkin brownies late at night.

Yeah, I'm looking at you!

Although, I must confess, my all time favorite fall drink isn't actually pumpkin flavored!  It's always been hot caramel apple cider!  GASP! I know right?!  Oh, but it's so delicious!  But a tall cup of hot caramel apple cider and a comfy look like above, or a more sophisticated look like below and I'm good to go. 


What's your favorite thing about fall?  The food or the fashion?
  Or are you like me, and love both?
 Love the layered look below with the collar!


Lastly, I adore the cream shades below!!


What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin