Thursday, August 03, 2017

OVER OVERALLS?

I haven't liked overalls since I was a young girl.  Although, I've seen them 
 make a little comeback from time to time throughout the years, I myself haven't had any interest in putting a pair back on.  Until now that is.  I came across this:


I love this look!  I never thought I'd say that about an outfit involving overalls!  I think it's the fit of them that really caught my attention.   They aren't baggy or unflattering.   They have a nice skinny fit throughout the legs.  She paired them with feminine strappy heel and a solid black tee.  She didn't over do it. A cute messy bun and super chic sunglasses with a fabulous little purse and she's all set!  I really do love this look!  Would I actually go out and buy a pair of overalls?  To be honest, I'm not sure if I would.  Only, because I don't think I could pull this look off!  

What about you?  Would you wear overalls?  Or are there any certain fashion trends that you love, but don't actually indulge in, because you don't think you could make it work for you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin