Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling Floral, Feeling Bold



Above: Playing around on Charlotte Russe's website again. Felt inspired by the Floral Craze.


I Wanna Be Bold


I Wanna Be Bold - by DreamyGirl22 on Polyvore.com

I love these bold colored purses. It makes me so ready for summer!!! I wanna be BOLD!!!

Top to Bottom and Left to right:

-pink Quilted Patent Bag $72.00 - yesstyle.com
-orange Giant City Bag in Plain Leather 1,205.00 GBP - brownsfashion.com
-blue Pauric Sweeney Overnight 7 patent bag $1,400.00 - net-a-porter.com
-pink Patent Purse $68.00 - yesstyle.com
-purple Handbags Valentino Women on Valentino Online Store $2,395.00 - valentino.com
-blue Marc by Marc Jacobs Croc of Q Riz Bag $358.00 - eluxury.com

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

those shoes are amazing and i love that orange bag!

Anonymous said...

I'm really into florals at the moment as well! And I think I need to get myself a pair of wedges. Saw a gorgeous Jimmy Choo pair today... was too afraid to look at the price ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin