Friday, March 27, 2009

Pics and Survey


Although the top looks orangish, it's actually a fuchsia!
top: JcPenney
jeans: deb
girl: ME!



Buttoned down blue dress: Rave/Max
animal striped bracelet: Forever 21
Wore first outfit Wednesday, and dress on Thursday.
So I'm looking forward to my birthday. I love getting new clothes! But who on here doesn't? lol I'm drinking a vanilla coke.....I love vanilla coke. It makes me happy!
So I thought I would take the time to fill out a little survey. Here it goes:
Favorite Color: pink
Worst Color: green
Favorite Number: 3
Favorite Animal: little dogs lol
Favorite Flower: callilies
Favorite Junk Food: Twinkies or chips and salsa/ranch
Favorite Restaurant: Chick-fila
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: blue daiquiri from baskin Robins
Favorite Candy: Andes mints, sugar coated sour gummies
Favorite Alcoholic Drink: strawberry-mango daiquiri
Favorite NON Alcoholic Drink: vanilla coke or sweet tea
Favorite Genre of Music: Pop? oldies idk
Favorite Band/Artist: Elvis....Jack Johnson
Favorite Book: Twilight series or the Gemma Doyle series
Favorite Type of Movie: romantic comedy
Worst Type of Movie: bloody horror...like the Saw movies! ick!
Favorite Movie: Pride and Prejudice (with Keiri Knightly) or Twilight
Favorite TV Show: this is hard...The OC, Sex and the City, The Hills
Worst TV Show: Reno 911
Favorite Season of the Year: two: summer and fall Worst Season: winter
Best Friend: Tim and Kim
Worst Enemy: the devil
Favorite Day of the Week: Tuesday ( my only day off)
I know this is random. I hope to find a more interesting survey. I hope that satisfies some of you...lol....have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Emz said...

I love your shirt!! and yea, The OC was one of my favorite shows too =)

Miranda said...

i love your dress

Sophia said...

I love the blue dress!

Sherin said...

I love your top. It is lovely. Nice to get to know you a bit better. I loved the OC as well, and the Hills is probably my fav TV show at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Wow! from reading your post I feel like we have so much in common! The Gemma Doyle series is AWESOME and I'm totally addicted to Jack Johnson :-)

Lovely outfits!

www.prettyexqisite.blogspot.com

HoneyBunny said...

You look fab in that dress!
I see that you're SATC fan:) me too:D
:**

Morena G.Y. said...

Aww, you're real pretty.
Great style.

♥ Morena Doll

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin