Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awards







These first two were given to me by the sweet Mica of my happily ever after
............................................................................................................................................

Given to me by the phenomenal duo of HiFashion

.......................................................................................................


Given to me by the sweet blogger of fashionxoxo
...........................................................................................................


Given to me by two of my favorite bloggers: Leia and Sherin of HiFashion

..........................................................................................................................................



Given to me by the fantastic blogger of 2 percent
.........................................................................................................





Given to me by the fabulous Jessica of Alright, Still


...........................................................................................................




Given to me by the amazing duo Sherin and Leia from HiFashion


......................................................................................................................


I can't even believe I've been lucky enough to receive 8 awards! I love my fellow bloggers for being so supportive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin