Thursday, April 16, 2009

What do Frieda Pinto, Japanese Gummies, and Me All Have in Common?



So what do these three things have in common?? lol They are all in my blog post today! Otherwise, nothing.....haha So there's my outfit of the day. Again, please excuse my shower behind me!
Black dress: Forever 21
Black leggings: Forever 21
Pink Belt: Forever 21
Zebra Flats: Playless ( you thought I was going to say Forever 21 didn't u? :) )

Alright so, Frieda Pinto, you all should recognize her from Slumdog Millionare. If you don't then I suggest you go rent the movie right this very instant! It was a wonderful movie, but it is really sad at times, so be prepared! Anyway, I think she is very pretty! Here are some shots of her!


What do you think?? I think her hair is gorgeous too! I'm not sure if this is a 100% accurate but I have heard she really did come from the slums. So how amazing is that she gets to be successful and live a better life??

So unto one more thing before I go. Pictured below are the Japanese gummies I was talking about on Fabulouseverything's blog. I actually found them! Kasugai is the brand name. They come in like 12 flavors and are made from real fruit juice, also they are individually wrapped. I believe I have had Kiwi, green apple, and strawberry. It's been so long since I've had them, but I remember them being delicious. I've discovered you can buy them on amazon if they don't sell these gummies anywhere near you! I want to thank warholchic2 for her help! :)


I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
pictures:

11 comments:

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

hey hon thanks for your comments!! i love your flats and frieda is just a natural stunner i love her!

oh and we have a fletcher jones store in adel..quite pricey but quality stuff!

xxx bel

Juuli Linnea said...

Love those zebra flats!!!!

colleen kirley said...

the kiwi ones look delicious !

Couture Carrie said...

Love your look! The pink belt makes it!

xoxox,
CC

FASHION CHALET said...

thank you :)
ps: we have the same shoes!

xo

E said...

I'm like the last person on the face of the earth who hasn't seen that movie! She is gorgeous and I'm glad you posted these pics of her outfits. Oh and I love your outfit, too. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I added you to mine, too :-)

milk said...

Thanks for the comment! Simon baker is the definition of yummy scrumbos! I love Frieda. Seriously wish I was Indian. Or at the least had her hair.

cherie said...

i like your flats and belt!
yup, the Slumdog Millionaire is a nice movie. ;)

Karen said...

i love your shoes, very cute!

Anonymous said...

love the first pic of frieda, looks great

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love how that pink belt spices up that outfit!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin