My other lovely award I received was from Milk! Check out her fun blog! She is very sweet! Thank you!
1.I’m really a bit shy until you get to know me.
2.I used to want to be just like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen growing up!
3.I own almost all of Elvis’ 32 movies, he is my all time favorite singer. Anytime I hear his voice it puts a big smile on my face, and he was so good looking ! Also my dad took my brothers and I to Graceland (Elvis’s home) after I graduated high school! Amazing! I’m such a big fan that, my husband (who was just my boyfriend at the time) took me to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Ohio the summer of ‘07…..which is loaded with Elvis memoribilla. While we were looking around at all the amazing stuff, Tim got down on one knee, and proposed to me infront of Elvis’s family Bible and all those people!! We got married almost a year later! And now….coming up July 5th, it will be our one year wedding anniversary! I’m so happy with him!
4.I’m trying really hard to eat better foods, and work out. I want to be in better shape. I want to be toned!
5. Family is very important to me, I’d do anything for my family.
6. You know the ants that are like 3 times the size of a normal ant? I’m totally grossed out by them and afraid of them! I don’t know why but I can’t stand how creepy big they are! I hate them worse then spiders! Bizzare, right?
7. I’ve been reading a lot of Mary Higgins Clark books recently. They are suspenseful, and even though I get scared pretty easily I read them late at night, with a little night light, in the dark so I don’t keep my husband up! And almost everytime, I get scared from something that’s happening in the book, and then I can’t get to sleep, because I think I hear strange noises! It’s terrible I know! Her books are so good though!
8. I have a big sweet tooth, which makes #4 a bit tricky!
9. I wish I had more clothes. A girl can dream, can't she??
10. I'm extremely happy with how this blog is turning out! I love that I have such loyal followers! I remember being so thrilled when I got my very 1st follower, and now I'm up to 27 and counting! I can't believe it! I really look forward to signing into my blogger account, and seeing what's new! All of you lovely ladies have such great blogs, that I just love to read the latest!
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
I'm giving this award to:
Tic Tac Tomato
so i like the like
too much of nothing
i'm still alseep
Chic in the Tropics
District of Chic
fashions fade, style is forever