Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FASHION WEEK: Lela Rose and Diane von Furstenburg


FASHION WEEK: There is so much to show you all from Fashion Week. So here is more highlights! First set of pictures are from Lela Rose! I really like the first bold colored dress in pink! And I also like that more subtle shade of pink featured on that solid colored dress towards the last of the pictures! The shades of yellows are great also! I really like how delicate the whites look too!







Onto Diane von Furstenburg!

I think these girls look gorgeous! The colors and the patterns are amazing! I love the golds, yellows and oranges! The blue is pretty too! They seem like they are set for an island getaway! At least a very fashionable one! I hope you enjoy the outfits I chose to show you!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I really love the collection from Lela Rose. The dresses are elegant, and I want to wear it to feel like a lady. DVF collection looks gorgeous, too!
Oh, and you should totally watch ANTM this season. I think the girls are so cute, and there are many talented girls. I didn't really think the girls from past few seasons are top model, but this season I think many girls have great potential. At least that's what I think so far :D

Sherin said...

I love the Lela Rose Collection: the colours there are lovely. I agree, the Whites look great.

Anonymous said...

i love the blue and black dress on the lady with the long blond hair! i would totally wear that... i should try to make something simular... except it probably would turn out to be a disaster... that is actually something i'd wear though since it's so funky!

Anonymous said...

i also love the yellow dress on the black lady. it seems so classic!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin