Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Hair Pics







Please excuse the terrible quality of these pictures, as my digital camera is still broken and I am stuck using the laptop's camera. These are pictures of my brown shade of hair.




It's actually faded a bit since I did it, but you get the idea. I wanted a darker shade then this, and the box looked darker, but still not as dark as I could have gone. It's pretty much a light brown shade right now. I've gotten used to it, I know it's not a drastic change, but going from light blonde to light brown is a big change for me. Also, I have come to the conclusion that it natural looking.....


To give you all and idea of the blonde shade of hair I had before, since I haven't had any recent outfit posts, here's a pic from a few months ago with my normal light blonde shade, also keep in mind this picture was taken with my beloved digital camera with better lighting!



I really want to be brave enough to go to the dark shade of Jessica Stroup's hair, but I'm scared. I don't know if my pale skin will do well against that shade or not, and I don't do tanning beds....




Here's some more random pics of my hair. On the laptop's camera there is no 15 second delay or anything you just press the button and it goes so I can't get full outfits posts, yet anyway.



I know I look goofy....oh how I miss my digital camera!!
I think it looks a bit lighter in this last pic..... I don't know




Anyway, what do you girls think? Should I stay this shade? Go back to light blonde? Or be brave and go to the dark shade of Jessica's hair? Will it give me the washed out look??

Sorry if it seems I am going on about my hair.....lol

Have a wonderful day girls!!!!

22 comments:

JoannaMIKO said...

wow!

your hair looks great;) and you are so so so pretty girl;)

xoxo

Leia said...

I say try the darker look!! :)

Marietta said...

I love the new shade, keep it! It would be nice daring for a darker too, and if you dont like it you can simply change it back, no harm!

Katie said...

i think it looks stunning! i love messing with my hair, though not so much when it doesnt turn out well..haha

Anonymous said...

the light brown looks good on u, but i tink the darker brown will look even better on u!

i tink with fair complexion, a darker shade is a better option! cos if u're fair, and u choose a light shade, the look will be rather plain. try the darker shade!!! u might love it heaps! :D

Anonymous said...

hi Tasha, yeh bf can be quite a sweetie sumtimes but there are also those times when we shout our heads off @ each other! do u experience that with ur partenr? o n we've been 2gether 2 years now - lotsa sweet sweet memories :) how long have u known ur partner?

Sherin said...

You look so gorgeous in those pictures! I love the new hair colour. It does look really natural.
I reckon you could probably still go a shade or so darker while still looking natural.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great ! I like the browner more than the blond :) - Don't go back to blond. I really think you should try darker hair, I think dark hair would look great on you :)

Emily Cato said...

You are so pretty, and your I love the new hair!

I agree with the above, you should try dark! You'll look pretty either way though

FashionStyleAdvice said...

You look great with both hair colors adn I think that you should definitely try the brown color - not too dark - it'll give you the Angelina Look :)

Milana from FashionStyleAdvice

Sher said...

Oh dearie, that's a pretty shade of hair colour but yea, you should try living dangerously and get a darker shade next:)

But I must say I love you as a blonde too!

Lucie said...

I think its perfect just the way it is. I think your swept fringe too, so cute!

Lucie
(www.atasteofvogue.blogspot.com)
x

Cafe Fashionista said...

I absolutely love your hair the way it is right now; but I think you would look gorgeous with Jessica's shade, as well. I think you should try going darker! :)

Ashley said...

You hair looks sweet. You'd look great with a darker shade, too though!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

kulululu said...

great hair.dont change:)

Jenna said...

I love Jessica Stoup. She is so pretty! And I love your metallic jacket, it's fabulash.

Jess said...

i think you should go darker brown. it's the perfect time to experiment with your hair when you're younger.

Valeriesoh said...

I think your hair looks fabulos with your new shade!!! it looks good on you!!

ps I think you go a shade darker... if not dye it back!!!

how's your week?

▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

The new hair looks stunning on you chica!

Farrah
www.distrikmode.com

Posh said...

I would go to light blonde, just love that color! I have painted my hair a few times darker but I'm still going back to blond after a while.. You have lovely hair bytheway! <3

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Well I really like your new shade- it looks lovely on you!
And I also love that floral skirt in your 'blonde' pic.
I'm also thinking of going darker, but I don't know what my natural hair's like. I have a feeling it's gone darker since I started highlighting it two years ago, and my skins also very pale. I think I'll try a gradual change first. =] Yours really looks gorgeous at the moment.

Florrie x

Don't really know... said...

i think the current color makes you look drained out.... go for the dark brown for sure! i have the same skin tone as you, and garantee it will look great!.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin