Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm alive, it's true!!



picture: www.amazon.com

Ok, girls!! I know it's completely terrible that I haven't posted sooner! It's a internet problem I swear!!! I feel a bit out of the loop right now!! But I hope to catch up soon! Since my last post I bought three new Audrey Hepburn movies!! I know, I'm practically obsessed! I found Funny Face, How to Steal A Million and Roman Holiday! I've watched the last two so far! I will probably watch Funny Face tonight! Every time I watch one of her movies, I'm captivated by her clothes and style! Her hair, her outfits, how she carries herself! Everything is just spectactular! There's actually a book, titled "How To be Lovely: An Audrey Hepburn Way of Life". I checked at Barnes and Nobles, but they don't carry it in store, I will probably have to order it offline! It sounds like it would be a great read!

I think most of us could learn a lot from how Audrey Hepburn carried herself! Well, I know I'm going on, and maybe you all are tired of hearing about it! lol So change of subject! Unfortunately my laptop is about to die, and I'm not at home to put it on the charger! I'm not having that good of luck right now! I'm glad I at least got to check in, so you all know I'm still alive!! I know I will have a good post for you on Tuesday, so please check back then!! And I will be sure to check out all your lovely blogs, and comment like crazy!!

Lots of Love!!

2 comments:

Sherin said...

I love Audrey Hepburn! How to steal a Million is such a good movie! Enjoy watching Funny Face!

Etrapar said...

I love thet photo ^.^
kisses

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin