Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love and Stuff

 

My husband, the love of my life, gave me a beautiful bouquet of red roses on this past Valentine's day!  It surprised me to see he had gotten me red flowers, usually he picks out gorgeous pinks or peach shades of roses, or cali-lilies, which are one my favorites too.  Don't get me wrong I love red roses, but pink is my favorite color and he has found the most amazing peach toned bouquets as well.  He actually has wonderful taste in flowers, so I am very lucky!  Anyway,  I was not disappointed one bit with these red roses, I was just pleasantly surprised!! Which was a good thing!

The bouquet had cute little red hearts throughout it, as well as white framed hearts too!  The red was just so vibrant and rich!!  They were just heavenly!!  Of course, they smelled amazing too!!  
 








Please, excuse my 5lbs weights off to the side of this picture!  lol I know it's dorky!! I need to actually use them more often!!  I need to just exercise in general!  I just never have the time!!  But I know I need to make the time.....





  
Anyway, my husband not only does great picking out flowers, but also does a wonderful job of picking out sweet cards!  Like this one below: 
  
 I won't go into detail about what it says inside, expect that it made me cry!!  I know guys have a hard time saying the romantic stuff us women want to hear all the time, but when they actually do say it, it's incredible!!  So this blogger, was one happy lady, well, except for being completely under the weather!  But still it was a wonderful day! :)  I hope all of you had a good Valentine's Day, and are having a good week too!

Oh, by the way, I've recently joined bloglovin' so follow me through there as well!! 

6 comments:

Sherin said...

I'm so glad you had such a great Valentines day. Your husband is so sweet to get you those flowers and the card!

Heather said...

ooooh so romantic! your husband is the best!

Lucie - A Taste Of Vogue said...

Awww so romantic Im so glad you enjoyed your day!
Lucie
tasteslikevogue.blogspot.com
x

Cafe Fashionista said...

Awww...this is so adorable! I want a cute boy to send me flowers!! :)

Sher said...

Aww I'm do glad your husband pampered you so on Valentine's day! There's no better feeling than the one when you receives a bouquet of red roses!! I miss that feeling:)

xx

un petit lapin said...

What a gorgeous bouquet! You're so lucky to have such a lovely husband :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin