Thursday, April 29, 2010

Awards

I am so behind on posting awards that I have received in the last few months.  So today I am going to catch up and share a few awards I've gotten from some amazing bloggers! 

These two awards were given to me by the amazing Annie from Makeup and Skirts. Change and Love

She was so creative with making her own!  Don't you think?  Cute, right? 

Thank you Annie! 


This next award was given to me by the lovely girl behind Couture.

Be sure to check out her blog!

With the Sunshine award you are supposed to pass it on to 12 bloggers:

So here are my 12:
1. Sherin and Leia from HiFashion (I'm sure you probably have this award already, but I couldn't not include you!)
5. Sunaina from FASHIONAINA
6. Projectvee of Cassiopeia
7. Jaime of La vie J'aime
8. Persis from Miles of Style
10. Jessie from 87Life
11. Harriet from where is harriet?
12. Lumpexo Holiczka from LumpexoHoliczka

 Be sure to check out these 12 lovely blogs!  

Sorry it took me so long girls to post about the awards you gave me!  I was super thrilled when I received them!!

Have a wonderful day! :)

8 comments:

Leia said...

Congratulations on all your awards, thank you for passing them on to us <3 and thank you for giving us a reading list of lovely new blogs! :D

Sher said...

Ahh I love the first two awards, how original! And you totally deserve them sweetie! Thanks for adding me to the list too:)

xx

Sherin said...

Thank you so much for the awards! I wish I could pass them back to you as well! You definitely deserve these.

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Thanks so much sweetie for the award, I really do appreciate it! Hope you're having a great day! xoxox

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Thank you mucho!! Have a great night :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards! The ones Annie made are cute indeed:) Thank you so much for passing it on, I really appreciate it and will definitely check out the other blogs. Have a nice weekend! xoxo

Unknown said...

picture frame is super cute!


www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Top 100 Songs said...

Congratulation bro

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin