Friday, February 18, 2011

Watch: Katy Perry's Wedding Home Video



 I'm not a huge Katy Perry fan. I do like some of her songs, but she's not one of my favorites or anything, but I thought having her wedding home movies playing for a little bit during her performance for this year's Grammy's was super sweet! If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely click play! I'm not one for raunchy humor, but I think Russell Brand, without the raunchiness, is hilarious! I enjoyed him hosting last weekend's SNL, and I love when he's on with Kathie Lee and Hoda for the Today show, as well as the Late Shows! It was enduring seeing a glimpse into one of their most intimate moments. They really do seem to be in love. What do you think?

9 comments:

Ellinor Forje said...

I love Rivera's dress in the post below. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too,soon.

Cheers.

April said...

I'm actually not a huge fan of either of them, but I really wish them all the best.

And in response to your comment about my husband, it's kind of a long story. You can read about it here to keep up, because I'm going to be writing about it for quite awhile, I'm sure:

http://mylifeasapril.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-life-as-wife.html

-April

Anonymous said...

I saw this performance. it was so sweet. I really do think they are in love. very rare to see nowadays.

(:

--> Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Joyti said...

I hadn't seen the performance, but its so cute.

Sherin said...

I'm not a huge fan of her songs, but I can't deny that she has a great voice and that she's stunning. I'm a Russel Brand fan though. He is really fun. The video is so adorable.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hadn't seen that. That was really sweet!

ching said...

i love how the video is silhouetted..what a performance!

Marie said...

You can really see that she's in love!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Anonymous said...

Wow. I LOVED THIS! I watched a video of her before and hated her voice, but she sounds beautiful here. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin