Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Current Love: Chanel Resort 2012

Hello girls!  How are all my lovely readers today?  I hope all is well!  I have been working like crazy, more then I ever have before, so much so, that I got 20 hours of overtime!  So as you can tell, that's what I've been up to lately!  Luckily I have some time today, to check out some things online, stop by your blogs, and look and see what's new!

Something that really caught my attention today, was Chanel's Resort 2012 collection!  Chanel never disapoints me anyway, but there are some exceptional dresses!  Some of these would be perfect for a Greecian vacation! Check out my favorites from the collection!! 

 How Chanel Does Bathing suits:

I love her sunglasses!  
And pairing the suit with that jacket, so Chanel! 
But would you wear a jacket with your bathing suit?



I just love this long cape!  I would feel very luxurious if I actually had some place to wear a bathing suit with a long cape like that! 


THE WHITES:

I Love this dress, or maybe it's a shirt and dress combo, but the puffy sleeves, paired with a high waist looks so pretty!  Those boot things however, are not my style, although several of the models wore them!  There like a boot and flip flop combo..... a little strange I think!


This dress is so easy going yet, simply stunning! 


 I'm not so sure if I like the flowers on the straps, but the shape of this dress and the slit on the one side, is so gorgeous!


I love this dress paired with that belt!

This dress is probably my favorite!  The light gray tone is elegant, and the flow of this dress makes for a perfect Grecian holiday!  Don't you think??


Do you like any of these looks from Chanel's Resort 2012 collection?  Are there any other collections you have your eye on lately??  

pictures: www.elle.com

8 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Does the overtime equal some shopping? Haha!

I really like some of these pieces, especially the cape!

ANTM tonight! Whoo!

Laura said...

I love that second black and white on. So retro chic!

Mimi said...

i like it! :D
i love how classic chanel is! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love all the whites! the dress with the pretty florals on the straps...j'adore!

annie said...

My favorite is the poof sleeve one that is high waistline. Freaking awesome. I kind of want to attempt making that now...

erica said...

I am definitely loving this collection as well and wish I owned everything in it!

xo

Sherin said...

Love this collection. Chanel never disappoint. I love the long black and white cape!
The long black dress is gorgeous as well.

Carrie said...

I would probably not wear a jacket with my bathing suit. That just kind of defeats the purpose. haha.
But i am loving that last dress.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin