Friday, December 16, 2011

Holidy Tea Pictures

Hello!  I thought I would share with you a few photos from the women's holiday tea that I take part in every year at our church.  It the largest outreach event for the women's ministries.  Each year, we bring around 800 ladies together from the community, some that go to our church and some that have been invited by members of the church like me.  I always invite my mom, my mother-in-law, my best friend, and then I try to think of other ladies to invite to fill my table of 8.  As a hostess, I get to decorate my table for 8, anyway I like, with a few guidelines.  A holiday theme, and certain items you must have on your table to serve tea, scones, cookies, lemon curd, devon cream, water, and such.  It's always a lot of fun and gets me in the mood for Christmas!

Take a look at my table this year:






And who doesn't love to eat scones with lemon curd and devon cream?!  It's the best!  The baker that makes them each year, makes a wide selection of yummy scones.  Like pumpkin, cinnamon, blueberry, cherry almond, and others.  And besides what pregnant woman doesn't love to eat?!

Take a look at me at the tea below.  Although the tea was a couple of weeks ago, you can tell how big I'm getting! lol

me with my best friend kim
I need to get better pictures on here, like from the side angle so you can truly tell how far I'm sticking out!  I'm getting huge!  With about 3 more months to ago!  Time is flying by fast!  It's hard to believe we are going to be parents in just 3 short months!  It's exciting and scary at the same time! 

Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

7 comments:

K & J said...

That sounds like so much gun. I LOVE Tea. I have 2 Twinning Tea racks on my counter each filled with 6 boxes. It's my nighttime drink :)
Your table looks beautiful and you did an amazing job setting it up.

Beautiful pic of you to. No matter how much you tummy has expanded you still look gorgeous :)

Hope you have a great weekend.
Kara XOXO

Sherin said...

Your table came out great! I love all the red on it.
And you're looking stunning!!! You guys are going to make amazing parents.

Leia said...

I remember your holiday tea from last year! I loved seeing all the tables then, and your table looks great this year too. The food you filled it with sounds delicious, too!

Leia

Louisa said...

You look really pretty pregnant! And I like the curls in your hair. I think it is such a nice idea to have this holiday tea with the important women in your life every year!
Xoxo

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

how fun!! great table setting...love the red. You look great!

Dina's Days said...

So beautiful! I love tea parties

annie said...

How fun! And Tasha! You are the most adorable pregnant lady!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin