Thursday, July 06, 2017

SHAPE UP WITH LILY COLLINS


I was excited to see Lily Collins on the cover of my Shape magazine that arrived the other day.  I haven't had a magazine subscription for a few years and when I saw a special for a year's subscription of Shape for $3 I had to get it!  Now to make sure I take some me time to sit down and read it!


One of my favorite ways to sit down and read a magazine is with a good cup if tea, like the one shown in the picture above.  It's a Bavarian chocolate creme and it's as delicious as it sounds!  We recently went on a family vacation to the Cape Cod area in Massachusetts and we came across this cute little tea house called the Dunbar House.  Although, I didn't have time to sit down for a fancy cup of tea and scones, I was able to take some loose leaf tea home with me, and I'm sure glad I did!


I also purchased Earl Grey Vanilla creme and Winter While Earl Grey.  I love a good cup of Earl Grey so I was happy to see some variations of it to try out!

Do you have any favorite teas or have a favorite way to read a magazine?  Coffee makes me happy too! I also enjoy reading by a pool but now my days are spent swimming with the kids rather than relaxing and working on a tan! Haha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin