I received this award from Jessica a couple weeks ago. Thank you so very much Jessica! She is the blogger of Alright, Still.
Her blog is awesome, so please check it out!
I haven't had a chance until now to post the 7 Things I love, which is a requirement of winning this award....so here it goes:
1. My husband!! That would be bad if he wasn't on this list!
2. My Chanel bag
3. Elvis Presley...I love his voice...his movies..and he was very good looking back in the day!
4. Hot Tea: Twinings is my favorite brand. My favorite choices are:
-Lady Grey or Earl Grey
-Orange Pekoe (although I haven't seen that in the Twinings brand)
-Prince of Wales
5.Shoes: I have a weakness for a good pair of heeled shoes...I'm short I need a stiletto! Besides what girl doesn't like shoes?
6. Dogs: I can't help it! Adorable! Yet I don't have one!
7. Books: I absolutely love getting lost in a good book! People who don't read are missing out! I wish I had that much room in my apartment for a bookcase like that!!
I would love to pass this award unto to the following bloggers:
E from District of Chic
Sherin and Leia from HiFashion
Delmy from Fashion Bananas
Eden from Chic in the Tropics
Marta from With Love
Have fun with that! : )
Onto Acceptable or Not
So I am still new at wearing leggings....I've got a question....does this shirt work with just a pair of black leggings rather than jeans? Is it long enough? It does cover my back end...lol....so is it acceptable to wear out? Just wondering what you all think....let me know! What do you pair with leggings??
Shirt and black leggings: Forever 21
Well, that is all for now! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! I hope to hear from you! :)