Friday, October 02, 2009

Fall Is Here but Bright Colors Don't Have to Go!



So I was checking out some street style. I noticed these lovely neon colors! I got to thinking, most of the time when fall comes around we tend to put our bright colors away and settle for more basic colors, blacks, grays, browns, you know......but it doesn't have to be that way! You can incorporate neon colors into your fall wardrobe and still look amazing! These girls do! Whether it's a bright colored blazer, which is a simple way to keep those brights with you, or wearing a fun colored dress with a jean jacket or simple cardigan over it! You can do it! Or even add a bright colored scarf to your fall look!

I myself, really like this pink jumpsuit! I've never worn anything like that before, but maybe I will have to get the courage to buy something like that!

What do you girls think? Will you try to hold onto your bright colors? Or just stick to the neutral shades this fall?? Can't we have it both ways?! :)






I also wanted to point out this great look, especially for those of you who are a bit scared to go with the neon look. These girl looks amazing in this all black outfit! It definitely works for fall, and if it happens to be an extremely cold day, wear some tights! Those shoes and that jacket are very fashion savy!




Well, that is all for now! Did you catch that though? Two posts in a row!!!! lol Anyway, I hope all you bloggers out there have a fantastic weekend!! Lots of Love!

pictures: www.elle.com

6 comments:

amy said...

That girls jumpsuit is too cute! I am such a lover of bright colors. Even if fall said no, I'd break the rules for bright blazers, and dresses.

Love the post!


xoxoxo hope to hear from you
love always
amy

Delmy said...

oh my god! the yellow blazer and the pink jumper are freaking adorable!

test said...

i love the pink jumpsuit!


http://alectonyx.etsy.com

Sherin said...

I love brightening up my fall waardrobe. I have a neon cardigan and just bought myself a bright coat. Bright colours should definitely be more popular in Autumn.

Anonymous said...

i love bright colors for the fall! greens and purples:)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I always use accessories that are bright and fun to liven up my more modest ensembles. Love these suggestions! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin