Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey Girls!

Just giving you the heads up that tomorrow The Hot Spot will be featuring Sherin from HiFashion! So return tomorrow for an absolutely amazing guest post! You won't want to miss it!

I've been busy painting rooms in my new house! So far we have painted the office Tickle Me Peach, which is a brilliant shade of yellow! Also painted the utility room a tropical blue shade, and we have a beautiful ripe pumpkin shade we will be painting some where, as well as a sun-kissed apricot! So cheery and beautiful! I will get pictures as soon as my camera works!!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

. said...

yay, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the rooms!

Unknown said...

Ha, ironically the captcha for the my last post was rednes. any chance you are painting anything red?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rooms and I'm looking forward for the post tomorrow ! :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

looking forward to photos of your newly painted rooms! n u're welcome abt the award tags! i enjoyed reading your blog posts :)

http://thesiujiat.blogspot.com

jane st. clair said...

ooh! i can't wait. i love sherin!

jane st. clair said...

ps, i gave you an award on my blog: the little violet dress

Becky Tjandera said...

can't wait ! :D and good luck for the paintings dear ! have a nice day !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin