Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Fever: PASTELS

 I spotted these new K Swiss Sneakers in a magazine recently, and although I'm not big on sneakers, only because I like a good heel to give me some height, lol, these spring inspired shades definitely caught my attention!!   




 Of course the pink ones are my favorite!!  Big surprise, right?? The Surf and Sand Hi tops are $55 and you can check out the details here.  They also come in a pastel green, and black as well. I thought these would look cute paired with pastel floral leggings.  What do you girls think?  Would you wear them?

Also I found something I thought was a bit unusual: Shrek Nail Polish?  Yep that's right!  To celebrate the New Shrek Movie: Shrek Forever After, OPI came out with a new nail color collection.  Take a Look:
From Left to Right: 

Rumples Wiggin, What's With the Cattitude?, Fiercely Fiona, Funky Dunkey, Ogre-the-Top Blue, Who the Shrek Are You

I like the first two shades, and the lighter green shade is alright, but the others aren't really my cup of tea.  What do you think?  Would you wear any of these shades??   

Oh, I was checking out Forever 21's newest arrivals today, and this pastel purple skirt in now on my wish list!!  

It's simple, and cute!  The white floral eyelet self-tie bow front really makes the skirt!! I don't know what it is but I am really drawn to a pastel purple these days, and as usual the light pastel pink too!  Like these cute marble wash shorts from Forever 21 as well.

Oh, I really need some pastels in my wardrobe!!! Any suggestions?   Are you girls looking to add pastels to your closet, or are you way ahead of me??  Probably.........most of you usually are! :)

That's all for now, but I hope you girls are having an awesome day!!  

pictures: www.kswiss.com
www.opi.com
www.forever21.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't normally go for high tops, but I LOVE those pink ones as well! and I'm not even into pink that much!

Susi said...

The skirt is adorable! I must admit I don't have that much pastels in my closet.

Leia said...

I LOVE pastels! The purple skirt is my favorite of all your picks :)

Eve Gore said...

OMG YOUARE SO CUTE!!!
I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT


ADD YOU BBY ++

http://evegore.blogspot.com



<3333

Anonymous said...

I love all your picks esp the yellow shoes they are amaaaaazing and that skirt is heavenly. I want!!!!

Chrisanthi Ak. said...

I adooooore pastels!
The things you picked are so damn beautiful!
I followed your blog.Can you please check mine, and follow it if you like it too?

http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The pink shoes are cute and that skirt too, I love pastel colors, so soft and lovely. I already have a few items but I need more, can't have enough! I like the first three opi shades. Have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

wow she is so pretty and amazing:)

E said...

These shoes are really fun! I kind of have a weakness for high tops!

Sherin said...

I'm loving pastels right now. Those hi tops are amazing. I'm such a sneaker fan!

Jolly Josi said...

Cute finds

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin