Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UPDATES: new links & blog changes


So I've recently been updating some things and trying to expand The Hot Spot a bit.  If you haven't noticed yet, I'd like to share with all my lovely readers those updates and how I'm trying to expand the blog.  Take a look:

TWITTER:

I now have a twitter account.  There's a link to the side for where you can follow me TheHotSpotTasha
Thanks Sherin for the suggestion!  It's fun and addicting!

FACEBOOK:

I've also created a page for the blog on facebook.  If you have a facebook account, it would great if you'd follow me through there as well.  It's looking kind of sad over there, since no one really knows about it yet!

It will have regular updates on my blog.  I'm still figuring everything out for the facebook page, so please bare with me! :)  Here's a link to that as well: The Hot Spot

BLOGLOVIN:

You can always follow me through your bloglovin' account as well: THE HOT SPOT


MY PAGES:

My pages below the header going across the blog have been updated as well.

The ABOUT ME tab as had some changes, be sure to check that out to learn more about me and my favorite designers of the moment and places I enjoy shopping at, etc.   

The FIND ME ON tab has other ways you can find me besides on blogger, like: IFB, and Delance Fashion Community, Mode Republic and more. 

Also a great blogger named Tuesdai, recently posted a feature on me.  An interview that was fun to do.  I'm behind on mentioning it, but please check out her amazing blog with my interview

Well, I think that wraps up all the updates and changes for now. 
...................................................................................................................................................................

On another note I recently (accidently) deleted my Fashion Inspirations folder off my flash drive with no way of retrieving it.  So to make a long story short I lost over 100 photos of my fashion inspirations..... Major bummer, I know!  Anyway, if you have any photos you think meet the criteria of being inspirational fashion wise, like style icons and such, if you don't mind would you send a few my way?  To help build up my folder again?  My email is: thehotspot23@hotmail.com



Thankfully everything else is still on my flash drive, it's just tough losing that whole folder. 


Thanks for patiently reading through all of this!  I hope you girls are all doing well!  My husband and I are getting ready to go out to an early dinner with his mom.  She's taking us to an extremely nice restuarant that we haven't been to in ages, so it should be a good night!  I hope the same for each of you!

pictures: http://www.weheartit.com/

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Tasha!

I like your new layout! Will follow!

xoxo

Unknown said...

accidentally liked you on facebook on my brothers account!

Mimi said...

thanks for sharing these changes with us! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Vera said...

:)

a smile for you!

Susi said...

Hi Tasha :) You have a new follower on bloglovin and twitter! :D Feel free to ad me too ...

Btw, I was studying alfresco - chance to get a tan :D

Have a nice day, lovely =)

Sherin said...

Yay. So glad you're enjoying twitter. And I've just liked you on Facebook.

Oh no about losing your inspirations folder. When I get home, I'll have a look through my one and see if there's anything interesting.

Leia said...

I already follow you on twitter and bloglovin dear Tasha, but I am going to check out your new About Me page and interview right now! I'm so sorry to hear you lost all your inspiration photos :( hope you manage to build up your folder again! You should download and use Evernote - it means you don't ever have to lose any info again!

Leia's Delights

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you lost your folder! :(
I love that pic at the beginning! :D

Valerie said...

I love the new additions to your blog, Tasha! Everything look fabulous! Great job.

xo
Valerie

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Oh, yes, following you on Twitter!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin