Thursday, August 12, 2010


I recently received this award from the lovely Sherin of HiFashion!  I was very pleased that she thought of me when giving out this award!  And I think Sherin is very deserving to have received it in the first place!

I would love to pass this onto:

Vera from Cassiopeia 
(Amazing cardigan and belt combos!  I wish I had access to her belt collection!)

( Creative photos and lovely style!)

(Impressive and Inspirational outfits!)

(Gorgeous and girlie style!)

( Eye-catching and amazing sense of style!)

Definitely check out all these spectacular bloggers, if you haven't already!  

8 comments:

Couture said...

Congratulations on the award!

Jenmarie said...

Awww, congrats on your award! :)

Jen
http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award!

Just posted pics of the maxi,
tell me if you like it?

Happy weekend in advance!

STYLE'N said...

Congrats and I love Valerie at Red Vines. I need to check out these other sites you have mentioned!
naina

Sherin said...

Yay: you definitely deserve the award! Off to check out the other bloggers now.

Vera said...

aw, thank you so much for passing this on to me :) you're such a sweetheart!

Mimi said...

congrats on this award! and i think the bloggers you passed this on to deserve it. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Congrats on the award! :)
Hope you have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin