Today's Fitness Role Model is:
I mean seriously, how could she not make it on this list??
Back in 2009 Jessica's personal trainer, Jason Walsh shared with People magazine details on her workout routine. Take a look and click on the links for more info on how to do these specific moves:
- Stretch: Jessica warms up with walking lunges. Jason says, "This stretches the larger leg and glute muscles.”
- Cardio: She hits the track and jogs for half a mile, then does two 200-meter, 150-meter, and 100-meter sprints. This type of cardio interval training "leans her out," Jason says.
- Core: “Hanging leg raises don’t build a six-pack, but they flatten,” says Walsh. “Jessica hates them, but she powers through!”
- Plyometrics: “These hurt,” says Walsh of stair jumping. “Even athletes hate them. After Jessica did these the first time, she would’ve punched me if she had the energy.”
- Weight Training: Jason says, “We tend to use lighter weights and do more reps. We keep moving, so it becomes a cardio workout, too.”
- Waist: Get ready for Seated Russian Twists. Jessica does them holding a five-pound medicine ball. Twist to each side 15 times, and do a total of three sets.
- Shoulders and biceps: Stand with knees slightly bent. Hold 10-pound dumbbells in each hand. Do a bicep curl and then rotate your hands so your palms face outward, and do a Twisting Dumbbell Press. Then reverse the move until you're back to the starting position. Complete three sets of 10 to 12 reps.
As you can see her workout definitely pays off:
Jessica eats complex carbohydrates such as oatmeal and whole wheat toast with one tablespoon of almond butter in the morning. For dinner she enjoys fish, veggies, and basmati rice. She snacks on fruits like bananas, apples, and strawberries. She doesn't deny herself the foods she craves, and likes to treat herself at the end of the day with something sweet like a piece of dark chocolate.
My problem is usually if I'm eating some type of chocolate, I don't just stop at one piece! How about you girls?? I hope I'm not the only one!
She's pretty fashionable too! It must be
nice looking that good in clothes!
And I'm sure Justin doesn't mind!
What do you girls think of Jessica Biel's workout and diet? Would you workout like she does?? Do you think she is a good fitness role model?? I can't imagine any of you thinking otherwise! lol
info: found on fitnessugar.com
photos: found through bing and yahoo search engines