Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More of Me

Hello ladies!!! Oh it is so good to be back!  I've missed all of you and your lovely blogs!  Alot has happened since I last posted!  In March my husband and I welcomed our 1st child!  A son named Jonathan!   Beautiful from head to toe!  5 lbs 7 ounces!  Now our little guy is 5 and half months old!

I will have pics up tomorrow or the next day I'm posting from my new phone and still trying to figure out what in the world I am doing!  I know posts are more exciting with pictures but I didn't want to miss one more day of blogging.

I really hope to revamp this blog with posts of my life, my baby boy, hopefully some outfits posts, and some yummy recipes, as well as celeb style and fashion trends!  Can't wait to get back into the swing of things!  Hopefully I will get back my normal readers as well as, some new ones!

I feel as though I have a lot of catching up to do.  I will be trying to stop by your blogs this week!  More to come, with pictures too!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jenmarie said...

I can't believe how much time has passed by! Looking forward to the photos :)

Mimi said...

hi tasha, welcome back! it is so good to hear from you again! i am excited to read your future posts and of course, i am excited to see and read all about baby jonathan! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin