Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday Style

Hello there lovelies!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend!  Do anything fun?  I'm trying to think if we really did anything of note.... hmm.. not reall! Oh but my son Jonathan had his fourth tooth come through last night!  It's amazing he got his first two teeth around 4 months and now that he's just over 6 months he has 4!  It's so precious!

Well lets move onto fashion now.  There were certain celebs that caught my eye over this past week.  Some were promoting movies while others were just out shopping and such.  Take a look, which ones do you like?


selena gomez looking fabulous above!

kate bosworth




Vanessa Hudgens 


Vanessa Hudgens dazzling in pink





Pictures are from www.starstyleinc.com

4 comments:

Sherin said...

Vanessa Hudgens looks gorgeous in her dress. It's so elegant.

GvN said...

Kate Boswoth and Oliva Palermo are just so perfectly styled!!!!
Every time they manage to inspire me! And I bet a loooot of other girls!

Have a great evening!
Giorgia
www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

My Style Ideas said...

Olivia Palermo! I which I owned just a tiny part of her wardrobe..

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Love, love, love every single one of these looks. Perfection!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin