Thursday, September 13, 2012

Waking Up


Woke up this morning feeling terrible! I felt just fine yesterday, just a bit tired, which can be expected when you have a baby. I woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat! I hope it's not the beginning of days of being sick. I don't want my little guy to get sick as well, and it's hard to go without kissing his little chubby cheeks!


I just want to stay in bed all day and drink lots of hot tea. My husband's at work though and I have to to be a good mom of course and take care of my baby. Does anyone want to come and take care of me? All I ask is to be served hot tea in bed, every hour, bring me some of my favorite magazines, get a bubble bath going for me, make me soup, and help me take care of my son. That's all I ask. Haha That's really not a lot! : )


Hope your day is off to a better start! : )
Pictures from www.weheartit.com

5 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Oh, no! I hope you don't get worse. Perhaps when he is sleeping you can drink some hot tea :)

Sherin said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear this. Hope you feel much better really soon. Sending positive vibes from London.

Mimi said...

we're both sick, and it really sucks. :/ i hope you feel better soon though! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
Too Much Soul Giveaway

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Carrie said...

oh no, i hope you feel better. take some time off if you can. everyone deserves to take some time for themselves. i hope everything will become better.

Want to win a $30 coupon to Chicnova? Come and enter here! :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin