Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big Bold Sunglasses

Hello lovelies!  I hope all is well with each and every one of you!  It's been a little hectic around here, so I'm sorry for the lack of posts!  Being a new mom is hard work.  I do have an exciting new post for you today though!  A fun sunglasses review!  I was contacted by the lovely Jess from Sunglasses Shop!  I was thrilled to get the chance to review a pair of big, bold sunglasses!  

Even though fall is here and winter is just ahead,  I still need a good pair of sunglasses, especially when driving!  During the winter, when the ground is covered in snow, surrounded by white, it can set off a decent glare while driving, so sunglasses are still important to have nearby.

Check out the fabulous pair that I received!








Aren't they fun?  I usually go for big frames, but these were even bigger then normal.  It's nice to try a something a bit different.  They are great quality and very reasonably priced!  I was quite impressed!  Sunglasses Shop did not let me down!  I highly suggest checking out their site and picking up a pair!  

Have a wonderful day! 

7 comments:

Mimi said...

i love it, it's so fabulous!!! :D

p.s. i love your bangs! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
LensVillage Giveaway

Jenmarie said...

Oh, those are just fabulous!! You look so cute in the photo :)

Sherin said...

Sunglasses are my favourite. These ones look amazing. I love large sunglasses too.

Nicoleta_B said...

Such a great post.

Lot of inspiration on your blog.

we can follow each other if you want?
(via gfc, bloglovin, facebook maybe)

Lots of love,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

workboy53 said...



The more modern reflective coatings on Mirror Sunglasses usually have several layers making them more durable and less likely to become scratched. While these sunglasses may be more expensive, you often get what you pay for when purchasing sunglasses.

sunglasses
marketing sunglasses
Crystal Custom
Promotional Sunglasses
Story Miami
Logolenses

workboy53 said...


There is one styles sunglasses called sun reader, which means it functions as reading glasses as well as sunglasses. This type sunglasses design for someone who has eyes sight problems.

sunglasses
marketing sunglasses
Crystal Custom
Promotional Sunglasses
Story Miami
Logolenses

mirror Sunglasses said...

Big bold sunglasses go so nice with your hair cut!

LOVEE IT :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin