Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wedding Fun

Hello girls!  I hope your week is off to a good start!  I really hope everyone is safe and sound with all of this scary weather going on.

Luckily the other day when we were at a wedding the weather was nice enough.  I thought I'd share some of my fav pics with you from that day.  Here's some pictures of my husand, my son Jonathan, and I.  It was a beautiful day spent with family.






I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Anything fun planned for Halloween? 

4 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Aww, these photos are lovely! Your son is precious, look at those gorgeos eyes!

Mimi said...

awwww, baby jonathan is so cute!!! you have a really beautiful family, tasha! :)

p.s. for halloween, i'm going over to chipotle to take advantage of their $2 burritos. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Sherin said...

Your son is the cutest! And your hair is looking great in the picture.

K & J said...

You son is soooooo CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing...you have a beautiful family..Kara XO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin