Friday, July 14, 2017

OUT OF CONTROL

Hello there lovelies!  I hope you are all well!  I know my last post was titled moody blues because I had been having an off day that day.  Unfortunately it hasn't quite improved.  Do any of you struggle with feeling a sense of helplessness when you can't "control" things?  This may be a heavy topic for a blog,  but in all honesty I'm someone who loves having things set up, planned, organized.



 I'm not one that does well with not knowing what's going to happen or when things are out of my control.  I worry and worry some more.  Do any of you suffer from that as well?  I know I need to "let go" sometimes and be a bit more easy going though when things don't go according to my plan ( besides I need to remember, my plan isn't always the best plan).  It's a working progress, that's for sure, but at least I'm trying.


photo source

My goal this week, relax, let go


photo source



Doesn't that look peaceful?  Do you have ways of letting go and worrying less?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin