Monday, July 17, 2017

PINK HUES

I have always wanted to dye my hair a soft pastel pink or get pink highlights.  Although I have had my hair dyed here and there through the years, I have never been brave enough to actually take the plunge.



When I was working, it wouldn't have been professional.  I've also had a fear of it looking ridiculous or now that I'm a stay at home mom and don't have to worry as much about professionalism with my five and one year old, I have to worry if it might be strange showing up at school things with pink hair. Oh, what's a girl to do?


photo source

Maybe one day I'll just go for it, but for now I'll just admire it from afar!



photo source




photo source

photo source

Would you ever dye your hair a more unnatural color?  Do you like pastel shades or neons? I also think a soft lilac is so pretty!

1 comment:

Teah said...

I agree with everything you mentioned in your post. I also have wanted highlights of a cool soft color, but for professional reasons was always to scared to take the plunge. If I had to choose, I would probably go with the soft lilac :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin