Sunday, October 07, 2018

Life

It's been ages again. You know the usual reasons why I haven't blogged in forever, life, being busy, being a mom of young kids, etc.

Honestly life has been a bit challenging lately. I think everyone goes through periods in their life that are tough. This too shall pass, right?

What do you do when the going gets tough? I find myself reading my bible more. Sadly, I find that when life is going well I don't spend as much time in the Bible as I should, but when I'm looking for answers or hope I turn to God's word. It's good to turn to the Bible during the rough times, but I feel I need to do it more through the good times too.

I also have been reading in general more. I've always loved to read books. To get lost in another world.

I'd like to say I've been exercising as well, since it's a good outlet for stress, but unfortunately I haven't been. 😆

Soaking up time with my kids, making wonderful memories is another way I've been getting through this stressful time.  Nothing is better for the soul than children's laughter.

How about you? What do you do?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin