Monday, October 08, 2018

Brunette life

I recently had my naturally blonde hair dyed brown! I had my hair stylist do it about 2 weeks ago, and I'm still getting used to it. It's a bit darker than I had wanted, but I did want a big change!  Isn't it amazing how much changing your haircolor can make you feel so different!?  I suppose it's good for fall.  I hardly ever dye my hair, so when I went, I told her lets just go big!

Do you ever change your hair? Any drastic color changes or do you stick close to your natural shade?

2 comments:

Being Healthy Soul said...

Awesome article. I have read it completely and got really impressed. Love to read more similar types of articles.
Thanks a lot!!

Anonymous said...

Your so pretty .ya know I think you need a little bit more blonde color streaks or silver streaks. You hair looks good but why not make yourself hot and sexyer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin