Tuesday, November 17, 2009

America's Next Top Model Final Four



So America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 Finale is Wednesday. Do you know the FINAL FOUR?
Here are the Final Four. I'm showing you the very first photo of them and then some of their most recent photo shoots. Take a Look

1st we have NICOLE




2nd LAURA




3rd ERIN





4th JENNIFER



What do you think? Have any of you been watching this season? I usually catch the reruns on Friday night. I can tell you this much, from what I've seen, Erin's attitude is dreadful! So I am hoping she doesn't win. It's nothing to do with her looks, in fact besides her eyebrows being made so light that it looks creepy at times, I think she is quite pretty, but she just is very self-centered and cries if she doesn't get her way. Poor attitude.....so she's definitely not the person I want to win. I'm not exactly sure who I think should win. I don't really care for Nicole, not to sound mean, but I just don't think she's that pretty. Now she's not ugly, I just don't think she's really pretty. Well, since I don't want Erin to win because of her attitude problem and I don't think Nicole is all that good-looking, I would have to say I want either Jennifer or Laura to win. Based of these pictures I think Jennifer is so gorgeous! So I guess I'm routing for her! I wouldn't be really disappointed if Lauren wins though, she seems like a sweet small town girl. She always wears clothes on the show that her grandma made for her! :)

I'm going with Jennifer though! What do you girls think?

pictures: www.cwtv.com

10 comments:

Phoebe Rose said...

I need this programme more in my life!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

milk said...

Jennifer is my favorite! I totally agree with the Erin attitude problem. She's like MelRose from all those seasons ago!

. said...

ugh, I'm with you with Erin. Something about her. I like jennifer's personality, but I think Nicole might win.

Linda said...

Jennifer and Erin are already eliminated. Between Nicole and Laura... I love Laura's personality, but Nicole takes beautiful pictures. I'll be happy with either one of them winning. I just didn't like Erin, too.

Sherin said...

I've been meaning to watch this. We have re runs of the show here in England, but I've never gotten round to watching an episode. It all sounds so intereting. Based on the pictures, I like Nicole.

JoannaMIKO said...

:D

I love this schow!! Tyra Banks is amaizing....;)

Sher said...

I've not seen this cycle of ANTM but I think Jennifer and Erin looks hot in these pics! Hopefully one of them wins:)

Anonymous said...

LOVELOVELOVE nicole, she takes some of the best shots I've seen of any contestant ever...I think she's actually got a chance at making it in the real modeling world...unlike basically all of the other ANTM girls

I have to say, a was really surprised Laura got chosen for the final 2...i just don't think she has it in her.

Jess said...

hm, interesting. I haven't been watching ANTM because I decided to quit it.

ALWAYS CHASING said...

ohhhh first and last are my faves!


& thanks for the comment! Mucho appreciation!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin