Tuesday, June 29, 2010

YMI JEANS REVIEW

I was lucky enough to receive a pair of Extreme dark denim leggings courtesy YMI!  Stephanie from YMI Jeans was very kind with sending me a free pair to check out as well as being so helpful with information about YMI Jeans.  I was so excited to receive my package in the mail and even more excited to share my review with all of you! 


First let me share a bit of information with you about YMI Jeans:  

"Founded in 2000, YMI was born as a natural evolution for its president, David Vered, and vice president, Michael Godigian, and has established itself as a leading junior/young contemporary denim house. Today, YMI is becoming a true lifestyle brand producing the best in junior denim, fashion bottoms and outerwear; along with licensed products such as fashion tops, dresses and active wear with many other categories to come. YMI is passionate about every product produced and has maintained a leader in the marketplace because of the commitment to deliver exceptional quality denim, innovative washes and the perfect fit at a phenomenal price. Implicit in the corporate philosophy is the belief to maintain a “Yes I Can” attitude has evolved into an important part of the corporate culture."


I chose to try out YMI's Extreme Dark Denim Legging.  I've discovered that denim leggings are like the perfect "skinny jeans" for my body type.  I've never been able to find a good pair of skinny jeans that fit well around the waist line and near the ankles.  Denim leggings work out perfectly because they have the skinny look to them but with a bit of a stretch.  

This YMI pair did not disappoint.  Take a look at how I wore them:


I paired these denim leggings with a longer striped tunic from H&M.  Since the leggings themselves are very formfitting I wanted to even out the outfit a bit with a longer top that wasn't so tight itself.  The Blue striped top I thought would look great paired with my Anchor necklace from Forever 21 for a bit of a nautical feel.  

The Extreme Denim Leggings work well with heels but would also look great with a cute pair of flats as well.  I'm wearing my Simply Vera by Vera Wang black heels with this outfit. 


This pair has a bleach streak wash in Dark Rinse and features faux front pockets for an ultra smooth look.  You can also get the Extreme denim leggings in a Ocean Blue Rinse


It was my first time wearing something from YMI Jeans and I was very pleased with the results.  


I know you girls would not be disppointed if you would give YMI Jeans a try.  For more information on YMI Jeans be sure to check out YMI's Facebook Page as well as their amazing blog!!  I also have some pretty exciting news to share with you!!  YMI has this awesome sweepstakes going on right now and you have the opprotunity to enter!! 
 
The sweepstakes runs until 12:00am EDT on July 6th. Enter here and invite friends to get 35% off any item available online at YMIJeans.com. Not just one, but THREE lucky entrants have the chance to completely transform their summer look!

The prize breakdown is as follows:
• One (1) grand prize winner receives $500 worth of YMI merchandise and Flirt! Cosmetics
• Two (2) second prize winners will receive $250 each of YMI merchandise and Flirt! Cosmetics

Seriously if you don't at least enter this sweepstakes you are crazy!  Just by entering yourself and including an email address or two of your friends you get 35% of any item on YMIJeans.com!  You really can't lose here! 35% goes a long way on already good prices for jeans!  The pair I'm wearing here are only $38.00!  35% off that is an amazing low price!  

I hope you enjoyed this review on YMI Jeans as much as I enjoyed sharing it with all of you.  YMI Jeans definitely meets The Hot Spot's Seal of Approval

Details on entering:
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes open from 6/08/10 to 7/06/10. Void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States 18 years of age or older. For entry, details and official rules, please visit the Terms and Conditions. YMI Jeanswear Inc. 1155 S. Boyle Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90023.

About Flirt! Cosmetics
FLIRT! is a super colorful makeup and fragrance line that invites you to have fun with your beauty routine and flirt with the possibilities. FLIRT! was established in 2004 and is available exclusively in the US at Kohl's Department Stores and at www.kohls.com. FLIRT! is a d.b.a. of BeautyBank Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL).

16 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

The jeans look great on you! love the top.

Alicia Lund said...

i love that faded wash... the jeans look great on you!

Tari said...

They look AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

They're great! I love denim tights!
And you paired really well!
You should try wearing them with a light white blouse, you would look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thx for visiting my blog & becoming a follower!! I'll definitely return the favor! :)

love the review on the YMI jeans! I've really been wanting a white pair of skinny jeans/leggings!

...oh, and I do go a little crazy at times not knowing where we're going for our honeymoon, butttt lately I've been sooo busy with wedding stuff that I haven't even had time to think about it! So that's helped :)

xx

Anonymous said...

sweeeeetttttttt pics ;) cute dres. kiss from germany

Vera said...

they look fantastic on you! :)

Leia said...

Love the way you styled this look!

Sherin said...

Ooo, they look really cool on you. I really love how you styled them as well.

Becky said...

You look amazing! I love the top you paired them with. ♥♥

Valerie said...

How awesome that they sent you a free pair to try out! They look amazing on you and I love the tunic you paired them with. I'm going to enter the contest now.

xo
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Man! I want free jeans like that! They look great on you!

imfashionstoned said...

Great fitting! lucky you=)

Sybil said...

awesome!! they look great on you! :D

Animated Confessions

stylenuggets said...

You've styled them so well- the look is very sleek yet summery

Becky Tjandera said...

Woaa those jeggings look great on you ! How lovely ! Thanks for sharing with us ! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin